Tuesday 10 June 2008

Daily Tweetage

  • 00:25 Daily Tweetage: 00:24 Daily Tweetage: 01:24 Daily Tweetage: 08:25 Twitter still acting weird... # 0.. tinyurl.com/3sf7cj
  • 10:07 Erk, feeling achy this morning, and my face itches. Not a great start to the day, but maybe things will improve...
  • 10:08 2 books arrived in the post. Lover Enshrined and the Starman novelisation. Which to read? To be honest, I'm veering towards Starman.
  • 16:30 Off the roll...: Erk, I'm not feeling particularly productive today.I've had two or three pretty go.. tinyurl.com/5pfcvs
  • 17:15 I just discovered this and it made me laugh out loud! failblog.org/
  • 17:57 Wahey, I finally managed to write 400 words, with a vibe that I really like. Don't like just shagging stories... gotta be tenderness too.
  • 20:45 Back to vets with Alice. Her leg is still sore. She had to have antibiotics as well as steroids. Poor baby. She seems okay in herself tho.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: