Friday, 19 September 2008
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
- Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:
- I used to eat 2 or 3 bananas a day, and now I've gone right off them. Am experimenting with pears and grapes.
- I have an office all of my own... but can't work in it because it's uninhabitable.
- I always wear black when I get dressed up to go anywhere and I never even look at clothes in other colours when I go shopping.
- I went to RWA in San Francisco at the end of July... and I still haven't fully unpacked my suitcase.
- I eat breakfast cereal for lunch... or porridge.
- I am totally ruled by my cats.
Tagging: nobody specific, but if you feel inclined to have a bash at the 'six unspectacular quirks', please do, and let me know what you come up with! :)