A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
I'm setting guidelines rather than solid resolutions this year, because I think I stand a better chance of success that way... although some of the guidelines will have to be as solid as resolutions, or my editor will kill me! LOL
Writing Related Guidelines
- Write 1500 words per day, every day, if I can
- Not get cross about things I can't change to do with publishing/self publishing/the book world
- Remain positive about my strengths
- Try and work around my weaknesses
- Meet my deadlines
- When deadlines are met, take time out for a REST!
- Not check my self published sales figures any more than once per day
- Ignore 'dramas' as much as I can
- When first guideline met, do something about my mailing list and my web site
- Blog more
- Not dwell too much on my age
- Relish the small pleasures of everyday life
- Adopt new cats [think that one's already in process]
- Try and be a smidge more active
- Try and eat a smidge more healthy
- Not dwell too much on health phobias and fears
- Try and be more organised generally
- Finally make serious effort with Dumpster Office of Doom
- Watch less junk telly and more 'fill the well' telly
- READ more!
I may add to these later. Wish me luck, eh? :)