Saturday 19 January 2008

Bound Brits

Here's the dramatic cover for the Bound Brits anthology, which contains my BDSM novella THE RETREAT.

It's very striking, isn't it? Very hot... and I like it a lot. It's not awfully representative of the tone of my story though. The Retreat isn't about whips and chains and scene BDSM... it's more about intimate, intense, almost domestic discipline. Play that's very quiet and lacking in histrionics, a sweet little game between two people discovering their love.

Here's Ben... controlled, enigmatic, quietly powerful.


Bound Brits is out in February from Total-E-Bound

-------------------------------------------------------------
Telly: Numb3rs
Choc/Yummy: cake/celebrations
Mood: good
Writing: 2.1K In Too Deep
Reading: not much today
RSI/FMS: achy hips


Don't forget Portia's Promos - new stuff being added all the time!

6 comments:

Ava Rose Johnson said...

I love this cover. Very hot and very professional. I'm really liking what Total E-Bound are producing. Can't wait to read this baby!

Saskia Walker said...

Oh yes, that's a really striking cover, a real head-turner!

It's always good to find a mixture of elements in themed books. Variety is the spice of life.

Unknown said...

I am so excited to be in this anthology with you. Yay us!

Lucy Felthouse said...

Mmmm... I think it would take me a while to tear myself away from the cover because I'd be imagining myself doing naughty things to the man on it!

Will definitely be adding this to my TBR list!

Unknown said...

Um, let me wipe the drool off my chin.

Unknown said...

Tag, you're it. Let us know about you. Check out the link below for guidelines.

And happy Monday.

http://vampsmut.blogspot.com/2008/01/ive-been-memed-by-brynn.html