- going to try not to put off important decisions because they are uncomfortable
- going to try not to be scared of things and people
- going to try and keep doing a bit of writing every day, so as not to lose contact with my muse and my projects
- going to try to keep reading more and maybe sample new genres and subgenres
- going to try and be a bit more organised
- going to try and procrastinate less generally
- going to try not to go ballistic over small setbacks and disappointments, and to maintain a more c'est la vie outlook
- going to try and self publish something
- going to try and do something about the Dumpster Office of Doom [yeah, I know I said that last year]
Sunday, 2 January 2011
Not so much resolutions, more guidelines...
It's no use me making cast iron resolutions at the beginning of the year, because my willpower has the consistency of a poorly set blancmange, and I know I'll only falter and fail miserably in some of the things I resolve to do. But I am going to try a bit harder in some areas...