Thursday 23 September 2010

Ebook fun!

I think this is so cool from my friends at Diesel Ebooks!

Earl of Diesel's Risque Parlor Bundle

Contains:

Devil's Pearl
A Gentlewoman's Predicament
A Gentlewoman's Ravishment
Her Dark Master

Sewing Circles, Sex Slaves, and Ravishment, all in a typical Regency/Victorian afternoon...

A jolly collection of saucy historical rompage, containing 2 of mine and 2 more hot stories by other authors.

Buy here from Diesel eBooks!

And here's news of another vintage Portia title now in Kindle format...

THE TUTOR

Rosalind Howard takes a job as personal librarian to the enigmatic and handsome Julian Hadey. Employed to catalogue his vast archive of erotica, she soon finds herself presented with a still more intriguing challenge.

The Tutor is one of my older titles, first published around 1995, and I'm thrilled that it's finally available again in a new format. 

Buy from Kindle Store UK

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Dang. Now I wish I had a Kindle. Portia - any chance The Tutor will be available in other digital formats? Curious minds want to know :)

Portia Da Costa said...

I'm afraid I don't know for certain, but I'm hoping it'll be available in other formats. Random House have been a bit hit and miss in the past, but most things do seem to come out in epub eventually.

It's hard to get any info about BL these days, but I'll keep checking outlets and let you know if I spot it.

Saskia Walker said...

I love the idea of the risque bundle. What a great way to introduce readers to new authors in a similar theme.

Congrats on the new format releases!