Saturday 21 March 2009

Shadowplay reprint

Here's a draft version of the new cover for SHADOWPLAY. It will be available as a US only reprint in November.

As it's over ten years since I wrote this one, I'm not quite sure what happens in it! LOL It's a women's erotica novel, where a sophisticated husband and wife take a country holiday and explore new sexual horizons, but other than that, I'll have to re-read it myself to find out what occurs. Plenty of shagathonics in it, that's for sure... ;)

3 comments:

Saskia Walker said...

Ooh, that's a very evocative cover. Congrats on the reprint! I wonder if it will be available on Amazon UK as an import. Hopefully so.

Portia Da Costa said...

Thanks! I'm hoping it'll be available as in import too... I'm sure there'll be a few Brit readers who'd like to get a copy.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Aww, only US :( I want it! Is now a good time to let you know I've gotten my grubby hands on The Stranger and The Devil Inside? ;)