Thursday 5 February 2009

Daily Tweetage

My day in tweets:

07:38 No more snow overnight, but it looks cold out there. Glad I don't have to emerge from my burrow.

07:56 I fancy a NinDS so I can get that brain training thing. If it's good enough for Jean-Luc Picard it's good enough for me!

08:28 Had some weird, vivid & rather unsettling dreams last nite. Not nightmares as such, but would've preferred not to have them. Feel odd now.

08:59 Bones & joints aching this morning. Think I'm going to get one of those memory foam mattress toppers & see if that helps. Anybody got one?

10:38 Why am I more tired after more sleep? Must be the dreams...

12:52 Wahey, have done 1K words and it's not yet lunch! Am I back in the zone? Hope so... just feels good to be absorbed in a story again. :)

14:22 A rare and unusual sight...: This is a very rare sight at Casa Da Costa... a cat actually sitting in a *cat* bas.. tinyurl.com/d42l4o

16:07 Am well pleased with myself today. Have done 1.7K words. Naughty voyeurism & a hunky, all muscle hero who also has finesse.

16:40 I so want to buy some Poirot DVDs, but should economise. Also The Pretender. Someone blogged about it today & reminded me how I loved it.

20:31 I have lager. 4%, 2.5% or 0%... which is it to be? Don't want to into the habit of alcohol every night, but the 4% is so tasty...

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: