Saturday 14 June 2008

Daily Tweetage

  • 00:51 Daily Tweetage: 00:51 Daily Tweetage: 07:49 Should have been a good day yesterday, but some news on.. tinyurl.com/4yvemc
  • 09:21 State of Rage: Crikey, I wasn't half in a mood yesterday! And I don't know where it came from, real.. tinyurl.com/6lazfe
  • 09:44 So far, I'm in a much better mood today, but the morning is flying by and I'm not getting anything constructive done. Must shape up!
  • 12:02 Still grappling with accounts, but am beginning to see a glimmer of light now. I will never, ever let them get this out of date again!!!
  • 16:03 Glory Halleluia!!!! Have got my accounts up to date at last! I must never let them get that bad again.... never....
  • 16:51 Portia, I award thee....: ... a beautiful scatter of GOLD STARS for finally getting thy business ac.. tinyurl.com/449yjf
  • 23:07 Just back from pub meal with himself. Turkey and ham carvery dinner, and a couple of glasses of Stella Artois... yummy!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: