Sunday 6 January 2008

I hate myself...

I have so much to do... and I wasted almost all of yesterday procrastinating and foofing around on the web. I'm just unbelievable! I could credit it if I was young and irresponsible, but I'm an old bird and I should be more in control of myself!!!!

The only thing of worth I did yesterday was a bit of my web work, but I did nothing towards either the Ill Met proofs or In Too Deep. It's bloody ridiculous that I can behave this way, but I do it again and again. It's no bloody wonder I don't achieve the dreams I have as a writer... and I deserve to fail. Because I am wilfully stupid!

So much for my informal NY Resolutions... I've smashed all of them and it's only the 6th of January!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Telly: going to watch Numb3rs on my exercise bike in a minute
Choc/Yummy: not yet but soon
Mood: disgusted with self
Writing: not yet, but proofs soon
Reading: Radio Times
RSI/FMS: rather tired and under energied


Don't forget Portia's Promos - new stuff being added all the time!

3 comments:

val said...

Oh, Wendy, I wish I didn't know what you mean. :(

Ava Rose Johnson said...

I'm there too. All my goals have gone to hell. It sucks :(

Saskia Walker said...

It's January, don't let the b@stard grind you down! (she croaks, LOL!) Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon. Sending virtual hugs!