Monday 5 February 2007

agh, naughty Jax!

She tagged me, the naughty scamp!

"The rules are: Once you have been tagged you cant be re-tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Dont forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog."

I'm crap at this, but here goes...

  1. I eat chocolate twice a day
  2. I haven't seen my natural hair colour for thirty years
  3. I do all my writing in bed
  4. I have at least seven different pseudonyms, possibly more, I can't remember them all
  5. I wrote my first ever fiction when I was about twelve, inspired by a scene in James Bond
  6. James Marsters owns several of my books*
  7. David Boreanaz owns one of my books*
  8. I am ruled by my cats
  9. I used to be a Trekkie
  10. I used to have four televisions, three VHS recorders, and two DVD players in the house [v. small bungalow] but am now down to two of each
* but they've probably both binned them by now...

I'm not tagging anybody... Yeah, I know I'm a spoilsport but it's hard coming up with this stuff! If you do feel like participating, please go ahead... :)

4 comments:

Maria, Lover of All Things Romance said...

David Boreanaz aaannnnndddd James Marsters. You lucky thing. How the heck did you manage that?!

Jax Cassidy said...

No fair, the trick is to tag and give people grief! I wish James Marsters and David Boreanz owned my books...pervie blokes. LOL

Good for you! Great list!

Portia Da Costa said...

I've met JM several times at Buffy conventions and given him books in the autograph line... and DB was also at the last one I went to, so I gave him a book too!

I doubt if they'll have read them though... They must get hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of gifts!

I know I'm a bad girl not tagging... but I never follow the rules of anything! LOL

EL PADRONE said...

Yeh - she tagged me too.

What do you want to do about it ?

Nice to meet someone with as many pseudonyms as me (actually I think I've got a few more than you).

M.