Wednesday 7 January 2009

Daily Tweetage

My day in tweets:

07:54 Another bitter cold day. Am as good as hibernating at the moment. Fear icy conditions as may slip and break something, like old ladies do.

09:13 Why do I ache all over? It's not from over exercising... I'm far too idle a git for that!

09:46 Gonna get on my exercise bike now, see if I can loosen up and shake off the aches. It's worked for me that way before. :)

12:04 Yikes, the hero in this story of mine is a wicked horndog. 20 years younger than heroine, but at her all the time... hee hee.

16:13 Am getting v. annoyed waiting for a particular email.

18:47 I have got to chill and calm and not get vexed with people. I can feel myself ready to go Mrs Angry again...

20:25 Only 1K words today. Have given up & am watching Ice Road Truckers.

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exercise bikes also provide a safe way to exercise since the likelihood of falling off them is very small as compared to other equipment. Using Exercise bike also do not stress your body that much since your joints would not be too stressed during the exercise.