Friday 19 September 2008

Six Unspectacular Quirks About me

Nadia tagged me.

The rules:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
  4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
  5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:

  1. I used to eat 2 or 3 bananas a day, and now I've gone right off them. Am experimenting with pears and grapes.

  2. I have an office all of my own... but can't work in it because it's uninhabitable.

  3. I always wear black when I get dressed up to go anywhere and I never even look at clothes in other colours when I go shopping.

  4. I went to RWA in San Francisco at the end of July... and I still haven't fully unpacked my suitcase.

  5. I eat breakfast cereal for lunch... or porridge.

  6. I am totally ruled by my cats.

Tagging: nobody specific, but if you feel inclined to have a bash at the 'six unspectacular quirks', please do, and let me know what you come up with! :)

No comments: