Sunday 8 June 2008

Daily Tweetage

  • 01:24 Daily Tweetage: 08:25 Twitter still acting weird... # 08:26 Hope to continue working on my Liaisons.. tinyurl.com/5cjzug
  • 09:53 Don't think today will be a productive as yesterday. There's MotoGP *and* football on the telly... and it's fish and chips night tonight too
  • 11:11 Well, not such a bad start. Have done 250 words while watching the 125cc race! Need to get dressed now though. LOL
  • 11:31 Ack, still not dressed. Have changed my avatar and now it's not showing up properly... bad Twitter.
  • 12:45 Aw, my favourite Alvaro Bautista got pipped in the 250s... But there's still hope that Rossi will win the MotoGP... Forza Valentino!!!!
  • 12:53 Behaving like a Twit: Well, in spite of spending way to much time Twitting and reading tweets yeste.. tinyurl.com/5xn3hk
  • 14:50 Done my daily exercise. 30 mins on static cycle to Sum 41, Madonna, Oakenfold, Fatboy Slim, Groove Armada and a few others.
  • 15:57 Wahey, have done 1000 words! That's my per day target, so can happily goof off now if I want to... May do some more, or may not. :)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: