Sunday 9 March 2008

I know... I know...

I'm a useless blogger at the moment!

It's not that I don't have any news or anything, or that I'm particularly depressed or more under pressure than is normal for a writer. I just can't seem to translate my news or my thoughts into any kind of meaningful blog post. I think I'm just a little bit tired, and I can't summon the pep for a worthwhile post just at the moment.

In the meantime, here are links to a couple of new excerpts.

GEMINI HEAT

IN TOO DEEP

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carolyn Crane said...

Hey, I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog - a real honor. I know you saw the Lust Bites entry where I talked about the Lloyd story and briefly mentioned I liked yours, but I wanted you to know that I really loved your story and discussed it earlier
(http://thethrillionthpage.blogspot.com/2008/02/shorts.html)
Don't feel like you have to comment on it, it's not like it's a big heady discussion, but since you stopped by, I wanted to make sure you didn't miss it.
My friend MaryKate speaks highly of your writing, particularly "The Tutor," which I now definitely plan on getting.

Portia Da Costa said...

Wow, thanks! I went over and read that post and commented. :)

I think The Tutor may be reprinted next year, if all goes well.