Monday 4 February 2008

Whut?????

In the latter stages of IN TOO DEEP now, and suddenly I find myself writing about a white satin basque! Don't know where this idea came from... but it just suddenly seemed the right thing to dress Gwendolynne in for this particular scene. Obviously, as a lushly curvy girl, she doesn't look quite like the above illustration, but it's the sort of thing I'm thinking of...

I usually think of black, or crimson, or some other deep, vibrant colour for this sort of lingerie in my books, but choosing white takes me in a direction that just seems so right for an erotic *romance*... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Telly: documentary about gravity
Choc/Yummy: banana... it's just not the same... :(
Mood: better
Writing: In Too Deep
Reading: Wild Nights, Jaci Burton
RSI/FMS: not too bad


Don't forget Portia's Promos - new stuff being added all the time!

3 comments:

Anaïs Nohant said...

Huzzah, Portia! I have this corset/basque in black and a similar one light blue, and as a very curvy girl(defined more by wobbly bits than curves, I must admit) I can state that the piece can make anyone/any size look awesome-even in white.

An interesting note about this corset is that the back, even tied slackly, allow for an inordinate amount of excess ribbon. I'll say no more but can be quite useful:)

PS

Have decided 'bout San Fran. Writing Partner and I are definitely going. Hope to see you there.

Vincent Copsey said...

Have you checked out hipsandcurves.com if you want some piccies of bigger ladies in basques, Portia? I've ordered from them before and they were really lovely.

Wahey, hope to meet you in San Fran too, Anais.

Imp said...

Hey! I have this corset -- in white, even. Looks identical. :)