Wednesday 5 September 2007

well, thank you very much, Fungal Spore Pollen!

This is what you have turned my brain into!!!!

Barely sentient porridge! Well, thank you very much, you foul little spores, you wait until I have a to do list a mile long, then you render me incapable of doing any of the things on it... f***ers! I think the main problem is not only that the sinuses in all parts of my head are congested and filled with crud, but also, my lungs are crudded up too... which means I'm not getting the oxygen I should, which means my brain is not getting enough of it. And my poor old noggin is in a parlous enough state as it is, without this further diminution in its function.

I've been able to do nothing today. Zero. Nada. Zilch. A big fat empty void of non achievement. I am very annoyed.

--
Telly: nothing much
Choc/Yummy: turkish delight
Mood: bad
Writing: none
Reading: none
RSI/FMS: everything knacked by fungal spore pollen


Don't forget Portia's Promos - new stuff being added all the time!

6 comments:

Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said...

Sorry you feel so crappy, Portia! Feel better soon!

val said...

Wendy, you get ill so often. There must be a way to boost your immune system.

Ally said...

Wendy,
I'll have to send you some Magic Mushroom spores from Canada, then you can walk around giggling with a stuffy head and a Cheshire Cat grin on your face.

I hope you feel better soon.
Hugz
>^,,^<

Siani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siani said...

Now I know why my brain has turned to mush, and I'm still looking at a blank MS Word document. Not fungal spore pollen in my case, but cut grass - forgot to say that in my first post. Do you find blogging helps spark your creative energies on days like this? Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't. Hope you feel better soon.

Portia Da Costa said...

Thanks for the good wishes guys! I'm trying not to go outdoors too much right at the moment, but it's difficult to be a total hermit, even for me!

Hi Eden. So far so good, I'm feeling a tad better today. :)

Val, yes, I've always had a sub par immune system. I think it's a genetic thing, as my mum had very much the same problem. I must try to look after myself better...

Ally, now those Canadian spores sound like a lot more fun than our Brit ones! Pop some in the post to me.. LOL

Hi Siani! Yes, some days I find that blogging sort of primes the writing engine... but then other days, I find it hard to think of something to say. So I try to find a piccie to post instead. Hope you managed to get some words down on that document! :)