Friday 1 December 2006

New Poll!

A question for women who read erotic romance... Do you like to read the hero's point of view? And how much of it?
Yes, lots!
Some, in order to get to know him...
No, prefer to see things solely through the heroine's eyes.
Make Free Online Polls

Please vote! I'm working on TechnoGothic, and to me it feels as if the book should start in the hero's point of view, and be told equally through his eyes as it is through the heroine's... Alex is shaping up to be a very complicated, deep and rather dark character and I want readers to know him and understand him...

4 comments:

ann said...

yeah... you got my vote... totally agree

today, Lindt Excellent Mint Intense

yummy...

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Portia Da Costa said...

I am still mainly eating Ritter Marzipan and cake! ;)

Sasha White said...

I think it all depends onteh story. ANd the characters. Some stories need to be in both POV's equally, some are more one persons story. You're a fabulous author, and I trust you to know what is best for the story. You always do. :D

Anonymous said...

I've tried again to vote but the page doesn't seem to take. Sorry about that. My vote is definitely for dual viewpoint, I love to learn as much about the hero, although I do agree with Sasha that each story is different and some lead you more that way than others. If your wip is calling for plenty of hero vp, then go for it and good luck!

Love,
Mags xx