Thursday 14 December 2006

from the sublime to the ridiculous


Nice hair, shame about the face...

After yesterday's divine pic of Vincent, here's something far less heavenly. It's hairdo day, and here's my barnet, all freshly bleached and trimmed by the wonderful Anne! Very daringly, this is a no makeup shot... as will be abundantly obvious... but at least I'm smiling like a human being [almost] and only a few of my chins are on show!

--
Telly: UK Documentary
Chocolate: Tesco Milk with Hazelnut
Mood: okay
Writing: not yet
Reading: Cosmopolitan
RSI: not bad

7 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

Happy haircut Portia!

I've always wanted peroxided hair, but it takes such a lot of tending too, and I am so lazy...

I think that's a lovely pic, by the way!

Portia Da Costa said...

Actually, my peroxided job is *very* easy to maintain! Because of the way my hair grows, I can get away with a lot of root growth before it looks too trashy. Six weeks is average. And I just slather it in Aussie 3 Minute Miracle in the shower twice a week, and that's it. Job's a good 'un, as we say around here. :)

val said...

You have a lovely complexion, Wendy.

Portia Da Costa said...

Aw shucks, Val! Thanks! Probably not quite so nice without a bit of jpg blur though... LOL

Saskia Walker said...

What a happy picture. We can tell you've had fun with Anne! :)

Portia Da Costa said...

Anne is brilliant, Saskia! She's been doing my hair since 1982... we're going to have a silver anniversary party next year!

Anonymous said...

love the funky look and I won't leave the house without makeup for fear of frightening little children.... you certainly wouldn't that's for sure... you look great...

lotsa luv ann xxxx

still posting anon as I can't post as moi... naughty beta blogger