- I kept seeing things I would have written differently now...
- the excerpts had to be v. short and my scenarios develop gradually a lot of the time
- I don't think I have a cat made of snow's chance in hell of winning in any of the categories so it's a fruitless exercise anyway
Later on yesterday, though, something happened that put me in a right old 'machete' mood again, and I'm afraid that stayed with me for the rest of the day and even caused me to lose sleep, despite my medication.
But today, and from henceforth, I'm going to ignore the thing as best I can and not let it get to me. Today I will be :
- doing 1K words
- doing web work
- sorting out more excerpts
- entering contests
- attempting to avoid wrath and instead embracing calmness and a shell of invulnerable tranquility [hah!]